Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back To Minnesota





So I made my brother go in and snore next to my dad, closed the door, then slept from 2 until 5:45. Got up, showered, ate, went to my old school, did 8 interview (all awesome kids).

Gave out the scholarship winner's name (announced at graduation) then back to the Buffalo airport. Stopped by my old house, where there are now 1,000 windmills within 5 miles of the house.

My old house -- um, not the best. We had a beautiful rail fence out front -- gone. Paved semi-circle drive -- gone.

Then back to Buffalo, my 7:20 flight -- delayed........until 10:50. Which would not be so bad, except the airport ran a video presentation on Buffalo two gates away. The loop had only 4 songs total, one of which was "Slide" by the Goo Goo Dolls. I now despise that song.

Some pics of where I grew up. Look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh.........this is where I went to school, most of the time had better things to do.........this is where I grew up, I guess the present owner fixed it up.......or no they didn't.

No comments: