Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 2 of My Travel Attempt - the Triangle Trade

No, I am not trading in rum, molasses or slaves (look it up folks - or watch 1776 the musical). I am trying to get to upstate NY again and my best option is to take a 520 flight through Atlanta. So after a 3am wakeup (thanks Accounting Maven) I am at the gate hoping all goes well.

It rained around 3 inches yesterday at my house. Rained hard for 12 straight hours. So hopefully I can leave these storms behind. Saw a couple with shirts that say "bride" and "groom". The woman is about 5 foot 2 and 165 at least. Glad age slimmed down for the wedding. The guy is 6 foot 3 and muscular. Good looking guy. Everyone is saying "congrats" to them. She always says thank you. He never does. I think that makes a lot of sense

At 4am the world is barely waking up. 500 people slept at the airport last night, so I guess I an glad I could go home. Though I barely slept.

Listening to Piers Morgan interview Jesse James on CNN. Talk about a guy who is completely full of shit. My lord - it is hard to watch this without vomiting.

No comments: