Monday, December 12, 2011

Sexiest Woman Tourney

I am gonna use the Men's Health top 64 as a tourney to determine the top hottest woman ever based upon my readers' opinions.

I am a big believer in giving top seeds a lot of leeway, so here is what I am gonna do. I am gonna go with the bottom 32 to play off in groups of 4 until there are 8 of them left, then I will play down from 40 to to 10, then 3, then a winner.

At every stage, I will try something to help the highest seeds, but at some point they will need to earn their keep and win their way through.

Remember, you are voting for the sexiest chick IN HER PRIME, the fact that Jane Mansfield is dead should not cause you to vote against her corpse.

So -- I gave you 61-64 and I voted for the enormous young breasts of Tyra Banks. Begin.

No comments: