Thursday, November 08, 2012

Now, We Are Almost Back to Only Important Post-Election Stuff

http://www.aol.com/video/kim-k-debuts-slimmeddown-figure/517531693/?icid=maing-grid9%7Cmaing9-video%7Cvideos-of-the-day%7Csec3_lnk2%7C133748


But first I have to add this - I have a Facebook friend who posted as her status that "I am devastated, as is 49% of the country [Editor's Note - closer to 48%] so I would ask that everyone be nice to me including around the holidays.  You may have won, but there is no need to be mean."

Ok - kinda whiny, but people can be cruel.....


But then she adds at the end:

"I want to believe in our leader, but it would be nice if he did something worthwhile that actually helped someone - how about reducing gas prices!"


So, summary - "Shut up, but let me keep bashing Obama.  I will start right now."

I am really, really sorry that having a black President bothers you so much.  But he does not control the gas prices. 

No comments: