Monday, January 28, 2013

Intrade Market on the Oscars

http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/?searchQuery=Jennifer+Lawrence

J-Law 65% chance to win.  Jessica Chastain 22.5% (Others 12.5%)

On the best picture Front, Argo just reached 50% and Lincoln hanging in at 40% (die hards like me thinking that common sense just HAS to prevail at some point).

Wanna buy a $10 contract payable if "Zero Dark Thirty" wins?  5 cents (no one has offered the 5 cents, but there is a seller asking 5 cents, the current offer is 4 cents - that is a stubborn fella, "No effing way I am paying FIVE cents!").


No comments: