Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Move Over LeBron James -- Blake Griffin Smack Bieber, Has Now Become My Favorite NBA Player

http://www.empiresports.co/blake-griffin-smacks-justin-bieber-at-hollywood-starbucks/

Now, let me say this however, should LeBron similarly physically assault Justin Bieber and send him running from a public situation in tears, I will quickly move back to LeBron as my favorite NBA player.

It is your choice, LeBron -- I would advise you to find and also smack the shit out of Bieber and regain your #1 spot!!!!

6 comments:

Al Swearengen said...

I'm surprised this story hasn't received more publicity.

K said...

Maybe because it's a satire site?

Al Swearengen said...

What a shame.

K said...

Would have been nice.

HM said...

I choose to believe - much like Sanata Claus, that this is real.

HM said...

And I still call upon LeBron to find and smack Bieber.