Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Australian Female Politician - Man Should be Rich and "Well Hung"

http://news.yahoo.com/australian-senators-ideal-man-rich-well-hung-064016969.html

Is this something to apologize for?  I mean, come on.  If I were looking for a mate, could I not say she had to be wealthy and have a smoking hot body?  OK. I guess not on the radio.  But still - who exactly are these people who are offended?  Ugly guys?  Poor men?  Asian or Irish guys? (Oops, now I will need to apologize....).

Anyway - puts me in mind of Sue Bird's radio boast that if she didn't have a 2:1 assist to turnover ratio that the radio guys could spank her in studio.  She was being fun and indicating her sexual openness.  Then a huge outcry arose about encouraging violence to women.  She withdrew the bet.

No comments: