Thursday, September 10, 2015

12 Best Katy Perry Pics -- Vote on Your Top 3 (NOT a click-through!)

When you are discussing 12 just awesome Katy Perry photos and trying to pick the "top 3" I will concede that this is a tough task. But, I will set this criteria -- if you had 3 Katy Perry photos to take with you into the wilderness and you could never come back and see Katy Perry again, or ever get another picture, and the other 9 had to be burned in front of you while your eyes were held open so you had to watch, which 3 would you pick? Vote in the comments section.  I will post no more blog entries until the 15th or until I get at least 5 comments - which ever is later. 












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

With 1 as the top pic and 12 as the bottom pic, I go 1, 8, 9.

Anonymous said...

1, 8, 11.

Pic 1 is ridiculously hot.

Al Swearengen said...

Hard to choose, but 4, 8, and 12. Even the corny #5 barely missed the cut.

Anonymous said...

2 (weird, I know, but good), 4, and 8

Anonymous said...

8 is the hands-down winner. :) Everyone's happy.

Al Swearengen said...

I'm still trying to get a sense for whether we've seen her best work. Were there other photos that ought to be considered, in addition to those posted?

RKG said...

8 in a landlside. The 1 and 6.

HM said...

Al - not sure if there are leaked KP pics. RKG - I like the #6 selection.

I will go 1-6-8. Since I picked them all, I like them all. With 18 hours to go, the unselected ones are 3, 5, 7 and 10. 5 would get votes if these were videos. She regularly bounced up and down w/this outfit on SNL.