Friday, June 30, 2017

A Couple Favorite Post-Break Up Songs

Look, was I successful with girls/women when I was younger?  No.  http://hoopramblings.blogspot.com/2007/05/my-6-worst-dating-experiences.html
Do I have a lot of pain over it?  Yes.  So when I hear a break-up song on the radio, it brings up all of those hard feelings again.  A couple favorites:




Avril Lavigne -- My Happy Ending:












Best Set of Lines:

 It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done





"When There Was Me and You" -- From High School Musical






Best Set of Lines:
Now I know you're not a fairytale
and dreams were meant for sleeping
and wishes on the stars just don't come true.
'Cuz now even I can tell that
I confused my feelings with the truth
because I liked the view
when there was me and you.
 

No comments: