Monday, October 15, 2018

Ariana Grande Dumps Pete Davidson

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/inside-ariana-grande-and-pete-davidsons-split-he-is-incredibly-heartbroken-exclusive/ar-BBOqqNC?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP17

When I was 25, I met a woman named Jordan.  Absolutely gorgeous, absolutely a gold digger.  I always say, "We met in an elevator - she was wearing a swimsuit, and I was wearing a suit and tie.  We both saw what we really were interested in seeing."

Anyway, whatever I am, I am.  If I am in decent shape, I can be a good solid 7.  If not, well, 5.  She was a 9 or 10. 

We dated for three weeks.  Then she just absolutely dumped me.  "This is ridiculous; it is going nowhere.  We are done."  The funny thing about it is, this 3 week experience does not make anywhere near close to my 10 worst experiences with females I dated.  Why?  Well, who could possibly expect that this would ever occur.  It always hurts to be bumped, but I can tell you that in two weeks Pete Davidson will be 100% fine.  He played a starring role in the NBA.  So now he might have to go back to being a 9th man in the Spanish League, but you cannot take that brief moment of stardom away from him.

HM

No comments: