1) Is there any position taken by the religious right in this country that you believe is incorrect?
2) Would there ever be a reason (for examine, war, national health emergency) where it would be permissible to raise taxes on those with incomes above $1,000,000 a year -- even temporarily? If so, what would that be?
3) Assuming you are unwilling to raise taxes, and assuming that growth cannot exceed 3% per year, identify $600 billion a year in spending that you would cut immediately to balance the budget.
4) Do you support trade with China, a country with a terrible human rights record and nuclear capability?
5) In light of your answer to #4, why is China a more acceptable trading partner than Iran?
6) Is the world roughly 6,000 to 7,000 years old?
7) Do you recognize that the Christians, Jews and Muslims all pray to the same God?
8) If a man in Minnesota is 51 years old and has paid into Social Security and Medicare for 28 years, do you believe that you should cut his future benefits under either program?
9 - several subparts through follow ups)
Do you believe that the Confederate Flag should be displayed by states if they so choose?
follow up 1 -- If yes, then how do you square that position with the "Pledge of Allegiance" which states that the United States flag represents "one nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE, with liberty and justice FOR ALL"?
follow up 2 -- Do you agree that the ideas for which the Confederate flag stands are not consistent with pledging allegiance to the United States flag?
follow up 3 -- If you continue to support the Confederate flag, do you believe that the Pledge of Allegiance should be abolished?
10) Are gas and oil prices too high or too low under President Obama's watch?
11) The U.S. Chamber of Commerce says that our national infrastructure needs $4.6 trillion just to bring it up to acceptable status. Can you identify any major U.S. infrastructure project that you would support?
12) How much would it cost to build a 1,000 mile 20-foot high wall across the border of Mexico and the U.S.? Would you build it if the Mexican government would not?
A) If someone plays well in the JV debate, can the moderators decide to give them a chance to play half of the Varsity debate?
B) If you win 3 straight JV debates, do you get to be in the fourth Varsity debate? (Like the PGA tour does)?
C) As a white female Republican, is Carly Fiorina required to make wildly inaccurate false claims and then refuse to back them up?
D) Would it be OK with Ben Carson if Rand Paul voided the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and allowed hotels and restaurants to decide if Ben Carson could stay/eat there?
E) John Kasich -- do you really believe in helping the poor or do you want to have any chance of winning?
F) To Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio - would you support a constitutional amendment that defined "natural born citizen" to include only people born in the U.S. to two parents who were both American citizens?
G) To JV Debaters -- are you embarrassed that your own party thinks you have no chance to win and put you in this shitty debate?
H) To Chris Christie -- Barack Obama, were you hugging him or merely grabbing his ass?
I) To Scott Walker -- isn't a college education basically a bare minimum requirement to getting a good white collar job today?
J) To Jeb Bush -- rank your mom, dad, siblings (including yourself) and GWB's twin girls by intelligence starting at the bottom with GWB. Go!
K) To Trump -- can you identify one positive quality that any of the 9 other people on stage have that is superior to any quality you have? You may answer, "No, none" if you would like.
L) To Mike Huckabee - Iran is basically run by a right-wing religious organization that believes that all laws should be based upon a book of religion allegedly blessed by the God of Abraham. Is there anything wrong with that?